Upholstery Cleaning, Sofa Cleaning,
Rug Cleaning Services
Upholstery, Sofa and Rug Steam Cleaning is one of the most over looked areas of cleaning in house holds and steam cleaning is something that really invigorates the colour and lustre of your fabrics. Not only this, clean sofa fabrics and items alike can really make the whole room look fresh and inviting.
Car interiors are also in the upholstery category and look fantastic after a good steam. The process that takes place with cleaning upholstery is the same as the carpet cleaning method, using the same quality detergents and emulsifiers. We use a specialised upholstery cleaning attachment which enables a thorough and excellent extraction of dirt and oils alike.
- Preliminary inspection: of your upholstery by an IICRC Qualified technician
- Pre-Spray/Shampoo (Deodorised) : detergent will be applied by spray
- Pre-Scrubbing: soft brush or pad (to loosen soiling) –agitation will loosen soiling from the fibres and mix detergent with the fibres
- Pre-Spotting: to remove any stubborn stains
- Steam Cleaning: Powerful truck mount steam extraction – powerful equipment delivers higher heat and more vacuum
- Final Inspection – We will conduct a thorough inspection of your rug. If needed, we will repeat any of the above steps until your rug is as clean and beautiful looking as possible.
Normal spotting and stain removal is included in our cleaning price and our steam cleaning process.
This is evident in the amount of dirt that comes out of sofas/rugs that people think are clean but are actually soiled and discoloured. Once you have used this service you will not look back.